Mukhenskaya 3. The early name is "Khabarovsk - 3". Mineral natural carbonated medical - table hydrocarbonate sodium - calcium - magnesium, siliceous, ferrous, acidic.
Indications for internal use of Mukhenskaya water - 3
Chronic diseases of the digestive organs
- stomach diseases (inflammatory) with varying degrees of impairment of secretory, acid - forming and motor functions
- functional disorders of the tone and motility of the stomach; hypohypertension, impaired peristola, pylorospasm, gastroneuroses - dyspeptic, painful, etc. ;
- dysfunction of the stomach and duodenum after surgery;
- stomach ulcer
- pancreatic disease
- primary and secondary anemia and other iron deficiency anemias;
- disease of the large and small intestines
- diseases of the liver and biliary tract with symptoms of gpofunction of the hepatic cell and hepotonia of the gallbladder and ducts
Diseases and metabolic and kidney disorders
diabetes mellitus - initial manifestations
obesity of the 1st degree of various etiology
gout and urine acid diathesis
pyolonephritis, cystitis, urolithiasis, phosphaturia.
The price is discussed separately!